Dr. Violeta Cvetkoska is an associate professor at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics – Skopje, teaching Operational Research and Fundamentals of Business Analytics. She has been working at the Faculty of Economics in Skopje since December 2007, first as a junior teaching assistant, then as an assistant, and then as an assistant professor. She has been the head of the European Union Center for Data and Information (EUi) within the Faculty of Economics in Skopje since 2019. Dr. Violeta Cvetkoska is also engaged in the study program for International and Intercultural Studies at the Faculty of Philosophy in Skopje at the same university, where she teaches the course Introduction to Decision Science in the first cycle of studies. From January 2023 to October 2023, she is elected as a visiting professor at the top business school, Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) in India, which is AACSB accredited.
She graduated in 2007 from the Faculty of Economics in Skopje as the best student of the Department of Management. She received her master’s degree at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences at the University of Belgrade in the study program for Operational Management, module: Operational Research and Quantitative Methods, in 2010. She successfully defended her doctoral dissertation under the title “Methods and models of multi-criteria decision-making in management: an empirical study on the evaluation of the efficiency of certain organizational units in the Republic of Macedonia” on June 12, 2013 at the Faculty of Economics in Skopje, by which she earned the academic degree of Doctor of Economic Sciences.
Prof. Dr. Violeta Cvetkoska expertly transfers her extensive knowledge and skills to students and managers, enabling them to become data-driven professionals and helping businesses in gaining a competitive advantage through operational research, business analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI).
Her international academic career has been developed through study stays and active participation in international conferences, symposiums, and workshops at prestigious universities in Europe, North and South America, and Asia. She is a certified trainer for MonsoonSIM, the first AI-driven business simulation and gamification platform that focuses on experiential learning. This platform was used for the first time in our country at the Faculty of Economics in Skopje in the course Fundamentals of Business Analytics.
She is the author of the book Business Analytics (in English) and co-author of the book Lean Management, Kaizen, Kata, and Keiretsu: Best-Practice Examples and Industry Insights from Japanese Concepts (Management for Professionals). She has published several scientific papers in international journals and conferences.
Prof. Dr. Violeta Cvetkoska actively participates as a member of editorial boards of international journals, program and scientific boards of international conferences, and as a member of international associations (the Croatian Operational Research Society (CRORR), the Society for Economic Measurement (SEM), the European Working Group on Multiple Criteria Decision Aiding, the EURO Working Group on Behavioral Operational Research, the INFORMS Information Systems Society (ISS), etc.).
She is the winner of the Superior Excellence in Presentation Award at the 25th International Conference on Multi-Criteria Decision Making by the Creative Decisions Foundation; a participant in the European Union Visitors Program (EUVP) through nomination by the Delegation of the European Union in the Republic of North Macedonia; the winner of the best paper award in an international journal; the winner of the best reviewer award at the first international conference on Business Research & Management; and the best scientist in social sciences for 2021, awarded by Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics-Skopje;
Her research interests include the application of advanced analytical methods and machine learning algorithms to digital transformation, the green economy, sustainability, performance measurement, managerial efficiency, banking, and finance.
- “Business Analytics,” first edition, Stobi Trejd DOOEL, Skopje, 2022. (on English) (a review published in International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences, 16(1), 129-130, 2023.https://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticletoc.php?jcode=ijads&year=2023&vol=16&issue=1; file:///C:/Users/Violeta%20Cvetkoska/Downloads/2023_ijads-7916%20(4).pdf; (indexed in: Scopus)
- “Lean Management, Kaizen, Kata, and Keiretsu: Best-Practice Examples and Industry Insights from Japanese Concepts (Management for Professionals), with Marc Helmold, Ayse Kucuk Yilmaz, Triant Flouris, Thomas Winner and Tracy Dathe, Springer Cham, 2022. https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-031-10104-5; https://www.amazon.com/Lean-Management-Kaizen-Kata-Keiretsu/dp/3031101030
Collection of exercises:
- “Quantitative Analysis for Business and Economics: A Model Approach with Spreadsheets and Software,” Stobi Trejd DOOEL, Skopje, 2022.
- “Modeling of the segments of the labor market through the perspectives of the graduated economists of the Faculty of Economics – Skopje”, Skopje: Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics – Skopje, with Trpeski, Pregrag; Bucevska, Vesna; Ivanovski, Igor; Janeska Iliev, Aleksandra; Peovski, Filip and Kozeski, Cristijan, 2022.
- “Applying Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Methods in Banking”, Skopje: Magor DOO Skopje, 2018. (in Macedonian)
- “A Delphi-AHP Approach to the COVID-19 Effect on Digitalisation in the Banking Sector” with Gokulananda Patel and Milanka Dimovska in Grima, S., Özen, E.and Boz, H. (Ed.) The New Digital Era: Digitalisation, Emerging Risks and Opportunities (Contemporary Studies in Economic and Financial Analysis, Vol. 109A), Emerald Publishing Limited, Bingley,135-150, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1108/S1569-37592022000109A009 (indexed in: Emerald)
- Book review of “Practical Decision Making: An Introduction to the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) Using Super Decisions v2” by Enrique Mu and Milagros Pereyra-Royas (2017). Management: Journal of Sustainable Business and Management Solutions In Emerging Economies, 27(2), 83-85, 2022. https://doi.org/10.7595/management.fon.2022.0004 (indexed in: EBSCO host)
Articles in journals:
- “Efficiency of Indian General Insurance Companies: A Convex Nonparametric Least Squares Approach”, with Ram Pratap Sinha and Filip Peovski, Croatian Operational Research Review, 13(2), 187-201, 2022. https://hrcak.srce.hr/ojs/index.php/crorr/article/view/21094; (indexed in: EBSCO host, Scopus, Web of Science ESCI) (Q3: Applied Mathematics, SJR (2021): 0.27; CiteScore 2021 by Scopus 1.4)
- “Monitoring Stock Market Returns: A Stochastic Approach”, with Filip Peovski, Predrag Trpeski, and Igor Ivanovski, Croatian Operational Research Review, 13(1), 65-76, 2022. https://hrcak.srce.hr/ojs/index.php/crorr/article/view/21432; (indexed in: EBSCO host, Scopus,
Web of Science ESCI) (Q3: Applied Mathematics, SJR (2021): 0.27; CiteScore 2021 by Scopus 1.4)
- “Asymmetric Information and Agency Cost of Financial Leverage and Corporate Investments: Evidence from Emerging South-East European Countries”, with Aleksandar Naumoski, and Sasho Arsov, Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 69(2), 317-342, 2022. https://doi.org/10.47743/saeb-2022-0010; (Clarivate Analytics Journal Citation Indicator (JCI) 2020: 0.26; Scopus Quartile Q3, CiteScore 2020: 1.0; Scimago Journal Rank (SJR) 2021: 0.18, SNIP 2020: 0.571)
- “How Efficient are Banks in Croatia”, with Katerina Fotova Cikovic, Econviews: Review of Contemporary Entrepreneurship, Business, and Economic Issues, 35(1), 139-150, 2022. https://doi.org/10.51680/ev.35.1.11; (indexed in: EBSCO host, Emerging Sources Citation Index, Web of Science, Clarivate Analytics, New York, USA и др.)
- “Measuring the Managerial Ability in the Insurance Companies in the Republic of North Macedonia, Croatia, Serbia, and Slovenia, and Identifying its Determinants”, with Ljupco Eftomov, Igor Ivanovski, and Tanja Kamenjarska, International Journal of Banking, Risk and Insurance, 10(1), 51-67, 2022. http://publishingindia.com/ijbri/56/measuring-the-managerial-ability-in-the-insurance-companies-in-the-republic-of-north-macedonia-croatia-serbia-and-slovenia-and-identifying-its-determinants/31956/76441/ (indexed in: EBSCO)
- “Financial Decision-Making among Young Adults”, with Tamara Kaftandzieva, International Journal of the Analytic Hierarchy Process, 13(3), 458-482, 2021. Available at: https://doi.org/10.13033/ijahp.v13i3.864 (indexed in: Scopus) (Q3, SJR (2021): 0.33)
- “Energy Efficiency in OECD Countries: A DEA Approach”, with Filip Fidanoski and Kiril Simeonovski), Energies, 14(4), 1185, 2021. https://doi.org/10.3390/en14041185 (indexed in: EBSCO, Scopus, Web of Science; (IF (2021): 3.252; SJR (2021): 0.65)
- “What Will be the Productivity of Employees with Shorter work Hours?”, with Milanka Dimovska, International Journal of Business Research and Management, 12(4), 139-162, 2021. https://www.cscjournals.org/library/manuscriptinfo.php?mc=IJBRM-317
- “Efficiency of Commercial Banking in Developing Countries”, with Katerina Fotova-Cikovic and Marija Tasheva, Mathematics, 9(14), 1597, 2021. https://doi.org/10.3390/math9141597 (indexed in: Scopus, Web of Science; IF (2021): 2.592; JCR category rank: Q1: Mathematics; SJR (2021): 0.54)
- “DEA in Banking: Analysis and Visualization of Bibliometric Data”, with Gordana Savic, Data Envelopment Analysis Journal, 5(2), 455-485, 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.1561/103.00000044
- “Bibliometric Analysis for Performance Measurement in the Business, Management and Accounting Subject Area” with Ljupco Eftimov, Journal of Engineering Management and Competitiveness, 11(1), 51-63, 2021. http://www.tfzr.rs/jemc/files/Vol11No1/V11N12021-06%20Cvetkovska%20and%20Eftimov.pdf
- “Literature Survey on DEA in the Insurance Industry with a Focus on Identification of Research Hotspots with Text Mining“ with Igor Ivanovski and Marija Tasheva in Journal of Corporate Governance, Insurance and Risk Management, 8(2), 114–130, 2021. https://doi.org/10.51410/jcgirm.8.2.8 (indexed in: EBSCO; ISI Impact Factor: 1.458 (for the year 2020-21, based on ICI – International Scientific Indexing); IF: 0.98 (for the year 2020-21, based on CiteFactor)
- “Efficiency Analysis of Macedonian and Croatian Banking Sectors with DEA” with Katerina Fotova-Cikovic in Economy, Business & Development: An International Journal, 2(2), 1–19, 2021. https://doi.org/10.47063/ebd.00003
- “AHP Model for Leadership in Hidden Champion Organizations” in Sankalp Research Journal (SRJ), 1(1), 14-25, 2021. https://sankalppublishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/SRJ-2021-03.pdf
- “Assessing the Relative Efficiency of Commercial Banks in the Republic of North Macedonia: DEA Window Analysis” with Katerina Fotova-Cikovic in Croatian Operational Research Review, 11(2), 217-227, 2020. Available at: https://hrcak.srce.hr/ojs/index.php/crorr/article/view/11478 (indexed in: EBSCO host, Scopus, Web of Science) (Q3, SJR (2020): 0.176)
- “Evaluating the Efficiency of Bank Branches within One Bank: A Mathematical Programming Approach, Contributions, XLIX (1-2), 161-166, 2019.
- “Key Factors Influencing Students’ Choice of University for Postgraduate Studies Abroad: A Multicriteria Decision Model”, JCEBI, 6 (1), 31 – 43, 2019.
- “The Influence of Information Technology on Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment in Companies in Serbia” with Sinisa Mitic, Milan Nikolic, Edit Terek and Jelena Vukonjanski in Dynamic Relationship Management Journal, 7(2), 39-49, 2018. Available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.17708/DRMJ.2018.v07n02a04 (indexed in Scopus)
Articles in national journals and portals:
- “Business Know-How”, Capital, 1132, pp. 52-54. (September 2022). (in Macedonian)
- “Learning with the artificial intelligence platform MonsoonSIM”, https://www.fakulteti.mk/news/13022022/uchenje-so-platformata-na-veshtachkata-inteligencija-monsoonsim (February 2022).
- “Investigation of Voluntary Staff Turnover in IT Companies in the Republic of North Macedonia Using the Delphi Method,” with Nika Ivanovska, Human Capital, 13, pp. 39–43. (https://issuu.com/mhra.mkd/docs/_) (September 2021).
- “Key Skills of the Twenty-First Century: Big Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.” Economics and Business, 274, pp. 54–56. (June 2021).
- “Why should our country prepare for the development and application of artificial intelligence?” Economics and Business, 273, pp. 66–69. (https://ekonomijaibiznis.mk/News.aspx?IdNews=24112) (May 2021).
Articles in proceedings with review:
- “Analytical Modelling of Graduated Economists’ Employment” with Filip Peovski, Predrag Trpeski and Igor Ivanovski. In: Mihić, M., Jednak, S., Savić, G. (eds) Sustainable Business Management and Digital Transformation: Challenges and Opportunities in the Post-COVID Era. SymOrg 2022. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 562. Springer, Cham, 2023 (first online 12 November 2022), pp. 61-79. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-18645-5_5
- “Mapping the Structure of Customer Engagement: Fifteen Years of Research” with Nikolina Palamidovska-Sterjadovska, Anita Ciunova-Shuleska and Irena Bogoevska-Gavrilova in Online Conference Proceedings of the Third International Scientific Conference: Economic and Business Trends Shaping the Future, November 10-11, Skopje, North Macedonia, 2022, pp. 303-315.
- “Ten Years of Customer Engagement Research in Tourism and Hospitality: A Bibliometric Analysis” with Anita Ciunova-Shuleska, Nikolina Palamidovska-Sterjadovska and Irena Bogoevska-Gavrilova, in Proceedings of CECIIS2022, September 21-23, Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2022, pp. 33-40. http://archive.ceciis.foi.hr/app/public/conferences/2022/Proceedings/DKB/DKB2.pdf
- “The COVID-19 Influence on SMEs in a Developing Country: A Delphi Approach” with Mimoza Arifi in SYM–OP–IS2022 Conference Proceedings, September 19-22, Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia, 2022, Section: Business Analytics, pp. 505-509. https://symopis2022.ekof.bg.ac.rs/download/Zbornik%20-%20Sym-Op-Is%202022_za%20web.pdf
- “Modeling and Forecasting Stock Price Movements” with Marija Spasovska, Aleksandar Naumoski, and Igor Ivanovski, in Proceedings of the 1st Conference in Business Research and Management, University of La-Castilla La Mancha, Toledo, Spain, May 26th -27th, 2022, pp. 231-237.
- “Bibliometric Analysis in Banking on Women and Corporate Governance”, with Evica Delova Jolevska in Proceedings of the 1st Conference in Business Research and Management, University of La-Castilla La Mancha, Toledo, Spain, May26th-27th, 2022, pp. 239-247.
- “What Skills Should Management Scientist Consultant Possess”, with Katerina Fotova Cikovic in Proceedings of the 1st Conference in Business Research and Management, University of La-Castilla La Mancha, Toledo, Spain, May26th-27th, 2022, pp. 249-255.
- “The Decision-Making of the Young Population in the Domain of Personal Finance: A Multi-Criteria Approach” with Tamara Kaftandzieva in the Proceedings of Scientific-Popular Papers from the Fifth Seminar: “Mathematics and Applications”: Mathematical Omnibus, 9, pp. 23–42, 2021 (online publication).http://im-pmf.weebly.com/uploads/5/8/9/8/58988609/2_t-kaftandzieva-v-cvetkovskai.pdf (in Macedonian)
- “Delphi Method Application to Find a More Efficient Model for Evaluating the Performance of Administrative Servants” with Dejan Dimitrievski in the Proceedings of the International May Conference on Strategic Management – IMCSM20, an international serial publication for theory and practice of Management Science, Vol. XVI, Iss. 1, pp. 274-284, 2020. (virtual conference). https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xn1m0GaZ8bFU-es0sii7iRnYwE0uMYFr/view
- “How Young Population Makes Personal Finance Decisions: Evidence from North Macedonia”, with Tamara Kaftandzieva in the International Symposium of the AHP (ISAHP) Proceedings, virtual conference, December 3-6, https://www.isahp.org/uploads/095.pdf
- “Investigating the Voluntary Employee Turnover in IT Companies in the Republic of North Macedonia: A Delphi Approach” with Nika Ivanovska in Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference: Economic and Business Trends Shaping the Future. November 12-13, Skopje, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics – Skopje, pp. 305-319, 2020.
- “Analyzing the Efficiency of Travel and Tourism in the European Union” with Petra Barisic in Advances in Operational Research in the Balkans in: Mladenovic N., Sifaleras A., Kuzmanovic M. (eds.), Advances in Operational Research in the Balkans in Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, Springer, Cham, 167-186, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-21990-1_10
- “Multi-criteria Decision Model for Selecting the Best IT Employee of the Year”, with Nika Ivanovska in the Proceedings of the XLVI Symposium on Operational Research (SYM-OP-IS). September 15-18, Kladovo, Serbia, pp. 766-771, 2019. http://symopis2019.fon.bg.ac.rs/download/SYM-OP-IS%202019%20Proceedings.pdf
- “The Application of the Non-Parametric Methodology DEA: the Case of the Republic of North Macedonia” with Toni Naumovski and Lidija Georgieva. In the Proceedings of the XLVI International Symposium on Operational Research (SYM-OP-IS). September 15-18, Kladovo, Serbia, pp. 25-30, 2019. http://symopis2019.fon.bg.ac.rs/download/SYM-OP-IS%202019%20Proceedings.pdf
Articles in the Annual of the Faculty of Economics – Skopje, with review:
- “Business Analytics – The Driver of Company’s ‘Performance in the Digital Era”, with Marija Tasheva in Annual of the Faculty of Economics – Skopje, 55, pp. 297-309, 2020. (in Macedonian).
- “Analysis of the Possibility of Introducing Seven-Hour Working time in Correlation with Achieving Maximum Productivity: Delphi Method”, with Milanka Dimovska in Annual of the Faculty of Economics – Skopje, 54, pp. 343-359, 2019. (in Macedonian).
- “What Factors are of Crucial Importance for Students in Choosing a University for Postgraduate Studies” in Annual Collection of the Faculty of Economics – Skopje, 53, pp. 621-638, 2018. (in Macedonian).
Abstracts in Proceedings of Abstracts:
- “Managerial Ability of Indian Private Sector Banks” with Ram Pratap Sinha and P. Mary Jeyanthi in Book of Abstracts of the 19 International Conference on Operational Research (KOI2022), Sibenik, Croatia, 2022.
- “The Impact of COVID-19 on Bank Efficiency in the Western Balkan: A Window DEA Approach” with Katerina Fotova Čiković and Damira Keček in Book of Abstracts of the 19 International Conference on Operational Research (KOI2022), Sibenik, Croatia, 2022.
- “Analytical Modeling of Graduated Economists’ Employment”, with Filip Peovski, Predrag Trpeski and Igor Ivanovski in Proceedings of SYMORG 2022, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Belgrade, Serbia, June 11th-13th, 2022, pp. 64-66.
- “How the Digitalization Affects the Non-Cash Payment and Working from Home in Conditions of the Pandemic COVID-19: Evidence from the Banking Sector in the Republic of North Macedonia” with Gokulananda Patel and Milanka Dimovska in Book of Abstracts of the V International Applied Social Sciences Congress 2021 (C-IASOS), Kusadasi & Hybrid, 2021
- “Measuring Corporation’s Performance in the BALKAN’S by Using DEA”, in Book of Abstracts of the XI International Symposium Engineering Management and Competitiveness 2021 (EMC 2021), Zrenjanin, Serbia, online event, 2021.
- “Determinants of Organizational Ability in North Macedonian Banking: Role of Nationality and Gender Diversity in Leadership” with Rajiv Banker and Muktak K. Tripathy in Book of Abstracts of the 37 International Conference of the French Finance Association (AFFI), online event, 2021.
- “Skills of a Management Science Consultant: AHP Model through the Perspective of Senior Managers in a Developing Country” in Book of Abstracts of the 25th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Istanbul, Turkey, 2019.
- “Leadership in Hidden Champion Organizations: A Multi-Criteria Based Approach” in Book of Abstracts of the First International Conference on “Hidden Champion in the Connected World”, Hangzhou, China,
- “Evaluating the Efficiency of Commercial Banks by using DEA Window Analysis” with Katerina Fotova Cikovic in Book of Abstracts of KOI 2018, Zadar, Croatia,
- “The Efficiency of 28 EU Member States in Travel and Tourism in 2017” with Petra Barisic in Book of Abstracts of KOI 2018, Zadar, Croatia,
- “Operational Research in Private Companies: Senior Management View” in Book of Abstracts of the XIII Balkan Conference on Operational Research: “OR in Balkans – Recent Advances”, Belgrade, Serbia, 2018.
- “Effects of OR Applications and Characteristics of OR Practitioners: An Empirical Study” in Book of Abstracts of the 29th European Conference on Operational Research (EURO 2018), Valencia, Spain, 2018.
Memberships in professional bodies and academic and professional activities:
- Lecturer for the Module: Business Analytics & Big Data, Third Generation Quality Management and Competitiveness Professional Training Program (July 8–10, 2022), Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics – Skopje.
- Lecturer at the Insurance Supervision Agency (ASO) for insurance agents and brokers, North Macedonia (2022-)
- Director of Communications, International Data Envelopment Analysis Society (iDEAs) (2020–July 2021)
- Trainer of: Project Management, Microsoft Excel, Pivoting in Excel, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Power BI
- MonsoonSIM Trainer (experiential learning with gamification) (2020–)
- Holding plenary lectures at the Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), India (2020-)
- Head of EUi, St. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics, Skopje (2019-)
- Secretary of the Collegium of the Master’s Program in Corporate Financial Management, St. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Faculty of Economics, Skopje (2019-2021)
- Member, INFORMS Information Systems Society (2021-)
- Member, International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM), (2017-)
- Member, EURO Working Group on Multicriteria Decision Aiding, (March 2017 –)
- Member, Supervisory Board of Capital Bank AD Skopje, (June 2015 – December 2017)
- Member, Society for Economic Measurement (SEM), (2015 -)
- Member, Club of Researchers, organized by the National Bank of North Macedonia, (2013-)
- Member, Croatian Operational Research Society (CRORS), Zagreb, Croatia (2013 –)
- Associate Editor of the Decision Analytics Journal (2022 -)
- Associate Editor of the International Journal of Business Research and Management (2021 -)
- Associate Editor of the International Journal of Banking, Risk and Insurance (2021 – )
- Member, Editorial Board of the Naše gospodarstvo/Our Economy – Journal of Contemporary Issues in Economics and Business (2022 -)
- Member, Editorial Board of the Tourism: An International Interdisciplinary Journal, (December 2021 – )
- Member, Editorial Board of the SPOUDAI – Journal of Economics and Business, (August 2021 – )
- Member, Editorial Board of the International Journal of Society Systems Science (IJSSS), (July 2021 – )
- Editor, Editorial Board of the Sankalp Research Journal (SRJ) (2021 – )
- Member, Editorial Board of the Management: Journal of Sustainable Business and Management Solutions in Emerging Economies (2021 -)
- Member, Editorial Board of the International Journal of AHP (IJAHP) (2019 -).
- Member, Editorial Board, V International Congress of Applied Social Sciences, October 8–10, 2021, Kusadasi and Online, Turkey
- Member, Program Board, of the XI International Symposium on Engineering Management and Competitiveness (EMC 2021), June 18–19, 2021, Zrenjanin, Serbia
- Managing Editor, Data Envelopment Analysis Journal (DEAJ) (2020 –July 2021)
- Member, Program Committee of the ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion (ENTRENOVA) (2020-)
- Member, Editorial Board of CRORS News, 4, No. 2, ISSN: 1849 – 2762, December 2018, Croatian Operational Research Society, Croatia.
- Award for the best scientist in the social sciences for 2021, Ss. Curil and Methodius University in Skopje, November 10, 2022.
- Best Reviewer Award for the 1st Conference in Business Research & Management: Emerging issues after Covid-19 time, held at the University of La-Castilla La Mancha (hybrid form), May 26th-27th, Toledo, Spain, 2022.
- Best Paper Award 2021, International Journal of Business Research and Management (IJBRM), in recognition of the paper: “What Will Be The Productivity of Employees With shorter Work Hours?”, Vol. 12, Iss. 4, 2021.
- EUVP, 31-January-4 February, Brussels, 2022.
- Award by Creative Decision Foundations for superior excellence for the AHP/ANP presentation at the 25th International Conference on Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM 2019)
- Mentor of the best graduation paper for the academic year 2017/2018, Faculty of Economics–Skopje.
- Award by the International Federation of Operational Research Societies (IFORS) and ELAVIO, Scholarship to XXI ELAVIO – Operations Research Summer School for Young Latin American Scholars (given to one young researcher from Europe based on the research application), Buenos Aires and Miramar, Argentina, 24 February-4 March, 2017.