Silvija Jakimovska is born on 02 October 1994 in Skopje.
- In the academic 2013/2014, she started the first cycle of study program: “Financial Management” at the Faculty of Economics – Skopje.
- She completed her undergraduate studies in Financial Management on 02 October 2017 and obtained the title of B.Sc. in Economics. Undergraduate thesis was entitled: “Bank liquidity risk management, with particular emphasis on the changes after the financial crisis (2007 – 2008)”.
- In the academic 2017/2018, she started the second cycle of study program: “Monetary economics, finance, and banking” at the Faculty of Economics – Skopje. As a teaching fellow at the Department of Finance was elected on 02 November 2018.
- During her studies, she was interning in several public institutions: ELEM Macedonian Power Plants AD, Financial Police Office, and National Bank.
- Her research focuses on behavioral economics, monetary economics, and finance.