|Course objectives (competences):
Upon completion of course instruction and successful passing of the examination, students should be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts, principles and requirements of international financial reporting standards.
- Record a variety of transactions, compile financial statements and disclose information in the notes to the financial statements.
- Assess the effects of economic and accounting events and transactions.
- Understand the needs of users of financial statements in and outside of corporations.
- Raise and build their ethical level.