Stojan Debarliev, Ph.D.
|Course objectives (competences):|
By acquiring the knowledge of the course curriculum, the students will be able:
· To understand the nature and essence of entrepreneurship as a philosophy and mindset of exploiting opportunities, as a basis for the realization of new entrepreneurial ventures;
· To understand the essential characteristics of entrepreneurship (especially innovation and risk), their importance for the differentiation of products and services of companies and gaining competitive advantages;
· To identify traditional and modern sources of financing for entrepreneurial ventures
· To understand the new entrepreneurial economy and the role of the central government and broader society in the creation of an entrepreneurial business climate;
· To apply the entrepreneurial methods and tools in the preparation of feasibility analysis of a new entrepreneurial venture.
· Theoretical foundations of the entrepreneurship
· The essential features of the entrepreneurship
· Creating and starting up an entrepreneurial firm
· Financing of small and medium enterprises
· Entrepreneurial economy
· Cooperative entrepreneurship
· Feasibility analysis of a business idea