Financing entrepreneurial businesses
Stojan Debarliev, Ph.D.
Aleksandra Janeska – Iliev, Ph.D.
Course objectives (competences):
After completing the class, students should be able to:
· identify the basic stages and elements of the entrepreneurial process and the importance of financing entrepreneurial businesses
· understand the process of setting up an entrepreneurial business, forms of ownership and possible ways of financing the different forms of ownership
· identify and categorize the various sources of financing entrepreneurial businesses
· understand the alternative sources of venture capital funding
· understand the additional creative sources of financing entrepreneurial businesses
· link the stages of the life cycle of entrepreneurial businesses and appropriate forms of financing for each phase separately