In order to enable successful and continuous implementation of the process related to approving and implementing incoming academic mobility within the Erasmus+ Programme, please find below the procedures and obligations that are to be complied with on behalf of the interested acadеmic staff:
- Basic precondition for realization of Erasmus+ academic mobility is the signed Intern-institutional Erasmus+ Agreement between both Universities which defines the number of teaching/training staff for certain field.
- According to the Erasmus+ procedure, the Erasmus Coordinator of the sending institution should send to the Erasmus Coordinator of the host institution Official Letter of Nomination and the Application of the Academic Mobility Candidate, the Application consisting of:
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching/Training – signed and sealed;
- Detailed plan of activities for each day of mobility in compliance with the Mobility Agreement for Teaching/Training;
- Short CV (1-3 pages).
- The Erasmus Coordinator of the host institution in close cooperation with the academic mobility candidate should produce a final Plan of Activities and also achieve consent on the programme that should become part of the Mobility Agreement for Teaching/Training. After adopting a final version of the programme accepted by the two parties (the sending and the host institution) the Mobility Agreement is amended with the date and it is sealed after being signed by the three parties i.e. the academic mobility candidate, the Erasmus Coordinator of the sending institution and the one of the host institution.
- After having the application completed, the Erasmus Coordinator of the host institution (in this case the Faculty of Economics-Skopje) submits to the International Relations Office of the University:
- A sample copy of the Letter of Nomination sent by the sending institution;
- A sample copy of the Mobility Agreement for Teaching/Training sealed by both parties (the sending and the host institution) after being signed by the academic mobility candidate, the Erasmus Coordinator of the sending institution and the one of the host institution.
- Letter of Acceptance stating that the academic mobility candidate is being accepted to realize his/her mobility at the Faculty of Economics – Skopje or the Letter of Invitation sent to the academic mobility candidate by his/her peer colleague at the host institution.
NOTE: The decision on accepting the academic mobility candidate/s is adopted on behalf of the host Faculty.
For all the academic mobility projected to take place within the Erasmus+ Programme it is advisable that the host Faculty informs the Vice-Rector for International Cooperation of Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or the International Relations Office of the University (email@example.com ) at least 14 days before the mobility takes place.
Faculty of Economics – Skopje International Office
Marijana Cvetkovska, MSc (Advisor for International Cooperation)
Prof Sasho Kjosev, PhD (Erasmus Coordinator)
Prof. Mijalche Santa, PhD, Vice-Dean for International Cooperation and Science