The course Management Accounting II has been accredited by ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). Accreditation brings great benefits to the students of the Faculty of Economics – Skopje. Thanks to the accreditation, they can receive exemptions from ACCA papers during their studies, thus greatly accelerating their path to ACCA membership.
Course objectives (competencies):
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Make a difference between the different types of responsibility centers and their performance measurement;
- Understand the advantages of accounting budgeting and its effective application in the enterprise;
- Use flexible plans as a control instrument;
- Calculate variances between planned or standard costs and actual costs;
- Understand the characteristics of accounting information for management;
- Use accounting data in capital budgeting;
- Explain the need, importance, and usefulness of financial statements used for management purposes;
- Get acquainted with the development, goals, and objectives of professional accounting organizations in the field of management accounting.