|Course objectives (competences):|
After completing this course:
1. Students should be able to conduct market analysis in order to creating value for the customers
3. Students should be able to make best marketing-decisions in terms of customer satisfaction and its relation to customer retention rate.
4. Students should gain knowledge about customer lifetime concept and its calculation
5. Students should know to calculate and interpret the ratios for measuring marketing effectiveness.
6. Students should know how to develop marketing-plan and how to measure the results from the implemented marketing strategy.
1. Market orientation and market-based performance
2. Market potential, demand and market share
3. Customer analysis and value creation
4. Market segmentation and segmentation strategies
5. Competitor analysis and sources of advantage
6. Product positioning and brand strategies
7. Market-based pricing and pricing strategies
8. Marketing channels and e-marketing
9. Marketing communications and customer response
10. Strategic marketing plan
11. Marketing plans and performance