Prof. Nikolina Palamidovska-Sterjadovska, Ph.D.
Course objectives (competences):
· Students should acquire knowledge and skills of the individual phases of the marketing research process
· Students should be capable of independently conducting a marketing research project
· Students should acquire knowledge of the individual qualitative and quantitative research methods and to be able to apply them appropriately during the research.
· Students should acquire knowledge and skills in statistical data analyzing methods and to be able to use them appropriately.
Determining marketing research
Carriers of marketing research
Designing marketing research
• Defining the research problem
• Types of research designs
• Measurement, scales and questionnaire formulation
• Data collection methods
• Preparation, processing and analysis of data
• Reporting Applied research