Course objectives (competences): The main objective of the course program is to deepen students’ knowledge of public finance, taxation and fiscal policy. After completing the course, students should
- Gain deepened knowledge of tax systems and public spending in contemporary economies;
- Be able to critically and objectively evaluate alternative tax systems and public expenditures;
- Be able to make an expert analysis in the field of taxation and public expenditure policy;
- Have knowledge to anticipate the broader socio-economic effects of the given public policies;
- Write papers and make presentations on public finance issues in the R. Macedonia.