Prof. Nikolina Palamidovska-Sterjadovska, Ph.D.
Course objectives (competences):
· To understand the essentials and role of public relations in integrated marketing communications.
· To gain knowledge about the historical development of public relations.
· To understand the stages of the public relations process.
· To be able to identify the target audiences of the organization and to create appropriate communication.
· To be able to develop appropriate public relations tactics.
Chapter 1: Introduction to public relations
Chapter 2: The history and evolution of public relations
Chapter 3: Theoretical foundations of public relations
Chapter 4: Communication and public opinion
Chapter 5: The public relations process
Chapter 6: Target audiences
6.1. Media relations
6.2. Employee relations
6.3. Community relations
6.4. Government relations
6.5. Customer relations
6.6. International relations
Chapter 7: Public relations tactics
Chapter 8: Public relations and social media
Chapter 9: Crisis public relations