Prof. Snezana Ristevska-Jovanovska, Ph.D.
Course objectives (competences):
1. The student should know the characteristics of the services by identifying the elements that distinguish them from the products.
2. The student should be able to demonstrate a detailed understanding of service marketing instruments by linking the exposed material, analyzing practical examples and developing projects.
|Course content: |
1. Services marketing instruments
2. Product of the service industry
3. Services distribution
4. Services pricing policy
5. Communication marketing mix
6. Physical parameters
7. Managing people in delivering service benefits
8. Services as a process and as a system
9. Productivity and service quality