Conditions for enrollment and advancement in studies
Students are eligible to enroll in study program E-business management having completed a four-year undergraduate study program or a first-cycle study program with a total of 240ECTS.
Students from any field can enroll in the study program because the e-business models subject of the studies are being utilized in all areas of economy and society.
Upon completion of the planned activities, you are awarded a Master’s degree in economic sciences in the field of E-business management.
- jobs in the field of business and economy based on more intensive use of ICT (information communication technologies);
- managers of companies that make extensive use of web-based technologies in their contacts with suppliers, customers, financial institutions and the public sector;
- managers who organize the design and development of web-based information systems in large, medium and small enterprises
- jobs in the public sector which utilize web-based services towards citizens and companies
- jobs in companies which design and utilize web-based technologies
- marketing managers who develop marketing strategies through the Internet and other wireless technologies
- managers of digital enterprises
- consulting services related to the design and implementation of e-business solutions in the private and public sector.
General and specific competencies
Through continuous transfer of modern and in-depth knowledge on the application of new ICT in business, after the completion of the study program of the second cycle studies in E-business management, students will acquire the following generic (general) competencies:
- Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams in organizations in a global and multicultural environment;
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and critically evaluate facts and solve business problems;
- Ability to connect theoretical knowledge with practical application;
- Ability for creativity and innovation when creating new ideas and solutions
- Ability to make quality business decisions
Students will also acquire the following specific competencies:
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of modern world practices for managing e-business
- Ability to recognize the potentials and opportunities of ICT as the driver for change in the knowledge-based economy
- Ability to research and anticipate the needs for implementation of e-business solutions in the area of business and economy
- Ability to design, create, implement and manage e-business solutions and web-based information systems in accordance to the strategic goals of the organization
- Ability to identify, map, analyze and present improved business processes
- Acquiring consulting skills in the area of e-business in the private and public sector
- Ability to develop marketing strategies through the Internet and other wireless technologies
- Ability to understand and analyze the theories and practices in the area of e-government
- Ability to manage the supply chain
- Ability to continue their education in the third cycle of studies