Course objectives (competences):
- Use advanced research tools and problems in the organizational culture;
- Design organizational parts and link them into the structure of the organization.
- Determine at which stages of the life cycle the specific action organization is located
- Improve the efficiency of the organization by improving the management processes in the organization;
- Understand the organizational environment and make adjustments to the organizational structure of its requirements;
- Empower the organization to compete on the world market and develop the organization to adapt to the demands of the new era.