Marija Trpkova-Nestorovska was born on 22.02.1981, in Skopje.
She graduated at Faculty of Economics in Skopje, at the Department of Accounting and Audit with average grade of 9,45. In the period from May 2004 to December 2006 she worked in T-Mobile Macedonia as Analyst in the Marketing department. In December 2006 she was elected as Junior Teaching Assistant at the Faculty of Economics for group of subjects in Statistics.
In July 2010 she defended her master thesis “Classification procedures in multivariate statistical analysis” at the Faculty of Economics, University in Belgrade (Department of Statistical Analysis) and she gained the degree Master of Statistical Sciences.
In July 2014 she made a public defense of her doctoral dissertation “Applied Vector Autoregressive Models in Macroeconomic Modeling” at the Faculty of Economics in Skopje and she gained the academic degree Doctor of Economic Science.
Her scientific occupation is the field of statistics and quantitative disciplines.
More information about Time Series Analysis: http://vremenskiserii.weebly.com/
- “Demography – methods and analysis”, second revised and updated edition, University text book, Faculty of Economics – Skopje, University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje, 2014. Coauthor: Slave Risteski (full time professor at the Faculty of Economics – Skopje).
- “Introduction in the time series analysis”, University text book, Faculty of Economics – Skopje, University “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” in Skopje, 2012. Coauthors: Slave Risteski (full time professor at the Faculty of Economics – Skopje) and Dragan Tevdovski (teaching professor at the Faculty of Economics – Skopje).
- “Analysis of the economic sustainability of the concept of Chartered economic operator in Republic of Macedonia according to the World Trade Organization regulations”, Project of the Ministry of Education and Science of Republic of Macedonia.
- Training: “Principles of Macroeconomics” for the T-Home and T-Mobile Macedonia employees – Course lecturer. Organized by: T-Home and T-Mobile Macedonia. Period: December, 2010 (16 classes).
- Training: “Statistical education for the T-Mobile Macedonia employees” – Course lecturer. Organized by: T-Mobile Macedonia. Period: December, 2009 (30 classes).
- Research: “Potential and capacities of the subjects directly included in the local level system of crisis management”. Organized by: UNDP и and Red Cross of Republic of Macedonia. Period: July, 2009.
- Training: “Statistical education for the T-Mobile Macedonia employees” – Course lecturer. Organized by: T-Mobile Macedonia. Period: November – December, 2008 (30 classes).
2006 – 2009
- “Statistical Methods for Business and Economy”, European Commission JEP project under the TEMPUS program in cooperation with University Roma III from Rome and University Carlos III from Madrid.
- 8th International M-Sphere Conference: “Multidisciplinarity in Business and Science”, Dubrovnik, Croatia. Period: 24.10.2019 – 26.10.2019.
- 11th International Scientific Conferece „Digital Transformation of the Economy and Society: Shaping the Future“, Prilep, Republic of North Macedonia. Period: 19.10.2019–20.10.2019.
- The 2nd International Statistical Conference in Croatia, Opatija, Croatia. Conference topic:“New Advances in Statistical Methods Applications for a Better World“. Period: 10.05.2018 -11.05.2018.
- 7th International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies, Baku, Azerbaijan. Period: 23.10.2013 – 25.10.2013.
- Conference speaker: “Business statistics in Macedonia– How to obtain better statistical data?”. Organized by Council of Foreign Economic Relations in cooperation with Economic Chamber of North – Western Macedonia. Period: 14.12.2010.
- International scientific conference: Challenges for analysis of the economy, the business and social progress”, Szeged, Hungary (November 19th– 21st 2009). Organized by: University of Szeged, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration and Hungarian Central Statistical Office. Presenting the paper: “Twostep cluster analysis: Segmentation of the largest companies in Macedonia”.
- Third international conference: Regional cooperation and economic integration – challenges and opportunities, Skopje (October, 15th– 17th 2009). Organized by: Faculty of Economics – Skopje in cooperation with Customs administration of Republic of Macedonia. Presenting the paper: “Determinants of foreign direct investment in southeast European countries”.
- 26thSymposium for operational research SYM-OP-IS 2009, Ivanjica, Serbia (September 22nd – 25th 2009). Organized by: Mathematical institute SANU, Belgrade, Faculty of Economics – Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences – Belgrade, Institute “Mihajlo Pupin” – Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering – Belgrade, Faculty of Mathematics – Belgrade, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering – Belgrade, Faculty of Mining and Geology – Belgrade, Armed forces of Serbia. Presenting the paper: “Hierarchical cluster analysis: potential of the tourism up growths in the poorly developed Macedonian municipalities”.
Scientific symposium Demographic transitions and population politics of the Republic of Macedonia, Bitola (June 19th 2009). Organized by: Macedonian science society – Bitola, Ministry of labor and social policy of Republic of Macedonia, Association to citizens for promotion at demographic development in the Republic of Macedonia “Family and society” – Skopje. Presenting the paper: “Mutual influence of the demographic and economic development of the Republic of Macedonia”.