Corporate financial management
The main objective of this study program is to provide specialized knowledge, understanding and skills necessary to create top professionals – financial and investment managers – who will be a highly valued human resource for the corporation in which they work and who will continually contribute to creating greater value for the corporation.
Structure of Mandatory and Elective Courses of Second Cycle of Studies – Corporate Financial Management
- Three mandatory courses determined by the study program according to semesters of study.
- Three elective courses determined by the study program according to semesters of study.
- One elective course from the List of subjects, determined by “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University in Skopje.
The specific objectives that will be achieved with the program of the second cycle of studies on Corporate financial management can be summarized in five main categories:
- Providing sources of company financing. Students will be able to make decisions about company funding sources that will be in the context of providing the most optimal capital structure and maximizing company value.
- Allocation of capital. The growth and development of the company needs to allocate capital to new investment projects. Students in this program will have sufficient knowledge to identify the best investment decision.
- Analyze. Financial managers need to constantly analyze and monitor the state of the company through a set of indicators of profitability, liquidity, solvency and efficiency.
- Administrate. With the help of analytical activities and systems, financial managers need to have a detailed understanding of the performance of multiple administrative activities, ranging from collecting financial data, recording it, consolidating it and reporting it to interested stakeholders (quarterly and annually).
- Anticipate. Good cash planning, budgeting, capital investment planning and risk assessment are key in this area.
Students can enroll in PhD studies.